Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structure on Bridges

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jpenny
537 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Structure on Bridges

I'm currently evaluating revit structure suite 2010 if we need to buy one, Does anyone here have been using this application extensively on bridges? The parametric change engine and bi-directional linking impresses me. One of the previous thread mentioned that It wasn't good on vertical curves, have they fixed it now? Where else does it fail in terms of using it on bridges? how about the dynamic linking with respect to civil 3D to revit structure?

Any word of advice, good or bad is appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LK_Indy
in reply to: jpenny

Were you able to find answers to your questions?  I have similar questions and don't want to reinvent the wheel if I can find someone willing to share their thoughts on the subject.

We are on C3D 2k11 but do not have Revit.  Just doing due diligence to see what others think.

Thanks,

Larry

Message 3 of 3
rnbhat
in reply to: LK_Indy

I had a hard time experimenting bridges in Revit. Though for typical structures it works out well but if there are complixities like interchange where several ramps spread out, Revit still needs to develope in these areas.

For small and simple structures its perfect.  We can also link the files from C3D for better coordiation.

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat
rnbhat1@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report