Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structure 2014 Add-ins & Extension

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mpcloob
5720 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Structure 2014 Add-ins & Extension

In the name of GOD .

hello to all...

I am a student.

please introduce to me where is download links for download Add-ins & Extensions for Revit Structure 2014.

I 'm Await for your replies....:smileywink:

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
awes
in reply to: mpcloob

For the moment there are no download links for R2014 on students.autodesk.com as you probably have seen.

There are although several options for you to choose from;

- wait until the  R2014 extensions have been released for students

- buy an ordinary license and subscription for R2014 to get the appropriate links

- use previous versions to solve your tasks

Regards, Anders

Message 3 of 6
cristoff_1
in reply to: awes

can the 2013 extensions work with 2014?

Message 4 of 6
aris_atrox

I have the same question. Have you or has anyone tried the extensions of revit 2013 on 2014?

What I want to do is this,

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2014/Help/0001-Revit_Us1/3130-Subscrip3130/3144-Globe_Li3144/...

or this,

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2014/Help/0001-Revit_Us1/3130-Subscrip3130/3144-Globe_Li3144/...

have an add-ins tab (now I have one called extensions) that will lead me to a Global links panel and so on.

Would those extensions even help with my problem?

Message 5 of 6
cristoff_1

i left the extensions installed as they were installed separately from revit. I then uninstalled revit architecture 2013 and replaced it with 14. The extensions tab is still there in 2014 when i open it so i guess the 2013 extensions will wrk with revit 2014. Only thing is that you have to do the update to get the architectural template

Message 6 of 6
engineer_civilman

m,nm,nm,j,nj,.mn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report