Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structure 2013 Fatal Error Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
753 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Structure 2013 Fatal Error Problems

I have experienced on a few different occations a fatal error or revit time out while working in a central model in Revit Stucture 2013. This issue has occured several times in my office and no more that three users are working in the cental file at a time. My question is: when working in my central model, I have my autosave/auto sync set to 15 minute invervals and I do save everytime I am prompted. After each fatal error/time out/forced revit closure occurs, I have found that both my local file and the central file on our server are time stamp - saved at least an 1 to 1.5 hrs prior to the error occurance. Is there an explanation or known reason for loosing 1-1.5 hrs of work after a fatal error when the file is saving/syncing every 15 minutes? 

Any ideas, guidance, or reccommendations would be greatly appreicated!!! Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: Anonymous

you cant find any backup file (project_name.001.rvt) 002.rvt etc ... in the same folder than your original file?

if not  

try this then

go to 

collaborate tab----Restore backup

and then browse in the same project folder localy or sever and then press open

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 3
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: Anonymous

how to 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCWe5hjWAzw

if doesnt work keep us updated

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report