Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structure 2013 Add-ins & Extension

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
mpcloob
10257 Views, 16 Replies

Revit Structure 2013 Add-ins & Extension

In the name of GOD .

hello to all...

please introduce to me where is download links for download Add-ins & Extensions for Revit Structure 2013.

I 'm Await for your replies....:smileywink:

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: mpcloob

Hello Mohammad!

Any available Revit Structure extensions would be found in the Subscription Center, under Product Enhancements.

As the name implies, this site is for subscription valid customers, and would not be applicable for someone with a free student license.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Message 3 of 17
KateMorricalTowne

Many authorized apps, both free and paid, for Revit (& other Autodesk products) can also be found here: http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 4 of 17
mpcloob
in reply to: philip.s

thanks but I can't sign in to subscription center properly

Autodesk is a good & big company but It's expected that theae extensions and add-ins will be easily available to all users Both student and professional

thanks for attension of you and Autodesk company

Message 5 of 17
mpcloob

thanks but I can't sign in to subscription center properly

Autodesk is a good & big company but It's expected that theae extensions and add-ins will be easily available to all users Both student and professional

thanks for attension of you and Autodesk company

and tell me how to download Revit Structure Extensions except subscription center ? because students need these too

Message 6 of 17
DarrenP

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 17
brencass22
in reply to: DarrenP

The student area does have the extensions for revit 2013 (look at attached image).

Just change the discipline within the options to structural and it basically is revit structure 2013

Message 8 of 17
mpcloob
in reply to: brencass22

Those who are students do not give Extensions & Plug-ins ? :smileysad::smileysad:

unless the person who is a student? :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

we had expected more from Autodesk company :smileysad::smileysad:

Autodesk does not respect us unfortunately, but yet we love it :smileysad::smileysad:

we don't want extensions for Revit only, we want free extensions for other program that available in Autodesk student website too.

please tell this matter to Autodesk company

Message 9 of 17
mpcloob

Those who are students do not give Extensions & Plug-ins ? :smileysad::smileysad:

unless the person who is a student? :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

we had expected more from Autodesk company :smileysad::smileysad:

Autodesk does not respect us unfortunately, but yet we love it :smileysad::smileysad:

we don't want extensions for Revit only, we want free extensions for other program that available in Autodesk student website too.

please tell this matter to Autodesk company

Message 10 of 17
faisal.aaouatif

Good Morning / Evening

Im an autodesk customer , but i cannot find Revit Extensions.

all ive got on product enhancement is show on the attachement

Help needed.

Thank you

Message 11 of 17
mpcloob
in reply to: faisal.aaouatif

in the name of  GOD  .

for download Revit extensions go to this link and log in to Site or create a student account in Autodesk Student website:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

Untitled.jpg

Message 12 of 17
faisal.aaouatif

Thank you Mc loob for Reply

As i Said , i'm a customer of Autodesk (and not a student ...)

So i must have the possibility to get to full Revit extensions and i m asking where to find it by login on my account.

Thank you 

Message 13 of 17
awes

You must have a subscription contract to download 'Revit Extensions'. http://subscription.autodesk.com.

Message 14 of 17
faisal.aaouatif

Is there any autodesk responsible here ?
Message 15 of 17

Hi Faisal,

As others have said, you must be on subscription do download the extensions.

Your personal Autodesk login may not provide you with access to the subscription site.

You should contact your system administrator or whoever is in charge of purchasing and distributing your Autodesk software and have them login with the subscription account and download these tools for you if you do not have access.

If your account is linked to subscription, you can download the r2014 extensions here:

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/item?siteID=11564774&id=21616726

However, to see the full range of downloads for your software, Please login to the main subscription site (the link provided above by awes) and then choose the "View all available product enhancements" link.

Regards,

Joe

Message 16 of 17
linhtinh456789

làm sao tại bàn?

Message 17 of 17
esmailmahmoud537

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report