Active Contributor
cceleeds
Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)
Accepted Solution

Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

216 Views, 2 Replies
07-11-2012 12:44 AM

Morning

I am trying to integrate my revit model with Civils 3D.

I am having problems exporting to ADSK format. Where is the export to building site option in Revit 2012, it doesnt appear to be on the export list.

How do i carry out this operation.

Thanks in advance

Ian

It looks like ADSK export is only available from Revit Architecture. If you have access to Revit Architecture you could try opening a copy of your existing model in Revit Architecture and then export to ADSK.

Product Support
Lance.Coffey
Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

07-17-2012 02:38 PM in reply to: cceleeds

It looks like ADSK export is only available from Revit Architecture. If you have access to Revit Architecture you could try opening a copy of your existing model in Revit Architecture and then export to ADSK.

Lance Coffey
Valued Contributor
DMFACER
Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

08-01-2012 12:07 PM in reply to: Lance.Coffey

Lance,

Is this also true in Revit Structure 2013, or has that functionality been added ?

"The most dangerous phrase in the language is 'We've always done it this way.'" - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!