Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Hook angle problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
esplof
973 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Hook angle problem

Hi

I am making some rebar shapes and I have a problem regarding "Hook at start" and "Hook at end". I want to choose 0°, but thats not an option.

And I have also tried do define new rebar hooks, but the lowest degrees is 1°. The minimum Extension Multiplier value is alse limited to 0.01. These parameters have an impact in schedule when using built-in-parameters like "Bar length", which basicually calculates length +/- bends.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks alot!

- Norwegian

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jachyme
in reply to: esplof

Hi, do you need to have a Hook "0" or no hook?

Ewa

Ewa Jachym

Principal User Experience Designer

Message 3 of 6
esplof
in reply to: jachyme

Hi Ewa,

The norwegian standard has some rules regarding coding system in the bending list.

0 = No end hook

1 = end hook 90°

2 = End hook between 90°and 180°

3 = End hook 180°

So i want the rebar schedule to say "0" when there is no hook, without disrupting the calculation of "bar length" I hope that clarifies it 🙂

- Espen

Message 4 of 6
Max.Kotsar

Hi, esplof!

Can you show your rebar schedule.

Max Kotsar

Сообщение полезно - Проблема решена -
Message 5 of 6
esplof
in reply to: Max.Kotsar

Hi,

I have manage to "cheat" this problem. I was wrong about the lowest degree input in "Rebar Hook Type Properties" Actually you are allowed to use as low as "0.001°", se included pictures. If anyone has a better solution to this, it would be appreciated 🙂 Maybe if its possible to edit "Bar Length"-formula.

vdfvd

Message 6 of 6
mark.ratcliff

Yes this is the way I've been doing it. The "hook" is too small to affect the bar length and we avoid the dreaded "none" in the Norwegian bending schedule.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report