Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Extensions for Revit Structure 2012 now available in Subscription Center

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
chuchumouth
5375 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Extensions for Revit Structure 2012 now available in Subscription Center

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that the Revit Extensions for Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2012 are now available in the Autodesk Subscription Center.

Revit® Extensions extend the capabilities of Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 software in key areas, including structural analysis, modeling, concrete reinforcement, interoperability, and construction documentation. This download contains all previously released Revit Extensions and updates. In addition, this download includes enhancements to several extensions (such as Column/Beam Reinforcements, Content Generator, Rebar Interferences, CIS/2 Import, Steel Connections, Integration with Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis 2012 and AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2012 software) and two improvements on the framework (Ribbon Integration and Units). Refer to the “Feature Summary” for complete details.

Best Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
timgsmith
in reply to: chuchumouth

I cannot find "Extension" tab on the ribon, from where it should be possible to access the new Extensions recenttly downloaded, as mentioned in the read me document relating to the extensions for revit architecture, structure, MEP.

Kind regards, Tim Smith

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: timgsmith

did they install correctly?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
nisunze

hello!
I have recently installed the extensions for Revti Structure 2012 that I download from the education community but there is no extensions to robot! Why/

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi:

I downloaded the free student version of Revit 2013. Does this version have access to the Revit Structure extensions. Thanks.

Regards.

RSS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report