Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinforcement schedule

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vvvitalikkk
1999 Views, 3 Replies

Reinforcement schedule

Hello!

I have trouble with rebar schedule.

I am trying to make an automatical rebar schedule that will be sent to rebar factory, and will be used to bend required rebars. I guess there is no way to add rebar shape sketch to schedule. At moment i made schedule with rebar part lengths A, B, C, D, .. and it is hard to understand what is the rebar shape and which dimension corresponds to which rebar part. Furthemore i have Z shapes and C shapes, and they both have length values in A, B and C fields, so factory workers won't know how to bend them, in C or Z shape. I know that i can draw sketch manualy, but i want everything to work automaticaly, if i add new rebars, i want them to apear in schedule and i won't need to make any other changes than in 3d model.

Maybe there is a way to make everything work smooth? Maybe i missed something, and there is a way to make easy readable rebar schedule?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
engr_mondo
in reply to: vvvitalikkk

Please clarify if the values of A, B, C...and G are automatic in your schedule also or hard coded.
Regards,

Mondo
Message 3 of 4
vvvitalikkk
in reply to: engr_mondo

The values A, B, C .... are automatic, they depends on shape of rebar. But, as i told, it is impossible to understand what shape it is, if we consider only values of A, B, C, ... G.

Message 4 of 4

Can't you just add a drafting view that shows the shape and put a big letter "A" or whatever underneath?  I've seen lots of rebar shops done this way and it doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.  You can also label each dimension leg on your sketch so even if you have 2 different shapes with the same dimension, it will be clear which it is.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report