Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinforcement in Wall

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
david.sundstrom
511 Views, 6 Replies

Reinforcement in Wall

Hi everyone.

I am using revit Structure 2014 and I just a have quik question regarding reinforcement.

I´m wondering if it´s possible to reinforce wall corners with B-shaped rebars? See the attached picture to fully understand what I mean..

thanks 

Regards David

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Do you have the B shape already and you need to know how to rebar the wall corner?

Or you know how to rebar a corner but you need to know how to create a B Shape?

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 7

Yes I need to know how to rebar a wall corner.

regards David
Message 4 of 7

When you choose the Rebar feature you need to select The sketch Rebar 

Here is a video that shows how to do it 

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/b5d512f2-e2fc-4ec2-ace4-c4392c066a8e

Keep me posted if you need any additional information

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 5 of 7

At the end of the first video I did copy it manually but you also use the Rebar set instead

Here another video that shows how to work set the rebar quantity once the rebar is modeled

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/38f8e1f8-e7d2-4298-b089-7da27503d415

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Message 6 of 7

Just a follow up to see if this helped to accept it as a solution to help other with same question to find it

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Message 7 of 7

Hi

Thank you for the solution, works great!

Regards David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report