Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pours in Slabs and Scheduling Components and Material Quantities by Pour

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pete
578 Views, 2 Replies

Pours in Slabs and Scheduling Components and Material Quantities by Pour

For a couple of years now I have been trying to organize a BIM model of a High Rise Concrete Structure by Pours.  I wish to graphically display the pours in a slab, list in schedules the various objects by pour-slab, columns, beams. drops, etc. as well as quantities of concrete for each of these structural components by pour.  First I was told that I should create phases for each pour.  Then I believe I was told to create parts.  Recently I was told not to create phases for pours because I wouldn't be able to schedule objects and material quantities of theses objects by pour if I created phases for pours.  I know that there are other sofwares out there that do what I want to do easily but I have Revit and Autodesk advertises that it is a BIM creating product.  From what I understand of BIM that means that it should work in all phases of the design, construction, and facilities management of a building.  Please clarify how I am able to do what I want with Revit Structure.  Thank you.

Pete

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
luatnkt
in reply to: pete

You can try to get a IDTask Or Pour segment parameter to the structure elements that you want to manage.

And in Schedule, you can filter by this parameter to get the quantity of segment pour.

Hope this useful and work as we try to do..

Regards,

Luat Nguyen

Message 3 of 3
pete
in reply to: luatnkt

Thank you Luat for your interest. I will try this- it's a timely input for me right now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report