Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material takeoff assembly doesn't save

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Subje
346 Views, 1 Reply

Material takeoff assembly doesn't save

Hey,

So i started in Revit this week after some lessons, but i m already stuck, i draw precast columns and i put some elements in for lifting the element up. also some vemo,s pipes etc... and i make the assembly.

now i want to make a sheet where i can put the mass into it. so i m using the material takeoff for the column in that assembly, i use the material name and the material volume, then i make a calculated parameter with that volume * 2500 for getting the mass. everthing works fine, i hide the material name, the rest not.

i put in a name and do some other minor changes, but now when i want to make a new materialtakeoff, he don't use the previeus settings, so i have to reput everything in order. and if i have by example 500 assemblies it would be adviceable to change that everytime. that isn't giving us extra time.

any solution

__________________________________________________________________________________
There isn't anything you can't to do if you keep believing.

Met vriendelijk groeten, With best regards,
Sincères salutations,

Dieter Bevernage
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: Subje

Right now, there is no way to automate the creation of assembly schedules in Revit.

It should be possible to automate creation of assembly views of all kinds using the API.

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report