Revit Structure

Revit Structure

aradinie
Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Locking project browser & properties dialog boxes

256 Views, 2 Replies
02-12-2013 06:25 AM

Dear sir...

am a new user in Autodesk Revit structure 2013 , when i open the program and start to creat levels , the Elevations (Building elevation) is invisible the project browser , so i can not creat the levels, please see attached fileRevit stuc.2013.png

Valued Mentor
AJA14
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Locking project browser & properties dialog boxes

02-12-2013 10:11 AM in reply to: aradinie

Hi. 

1- You are on a plan view (level 1) so you will not be able to see any elevations. 

2- The screen shows the modify wall contextual ribbon, which means that you have selected a wall. 

3- To create levels, you need to be in an elevation view, and then you can create levels from the home ribbon or by copying the existing level and changing to a plan view. 

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Employee
Joe.Charpentier
Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Locking project browser & properties dialog boxes

02-12-2013 10:41 AM in reply to: aradinie

It appears that you are not using any template.

I would reccomend starting from a template.  If one of the supplied templates is not what you need, modify it and save a new version for  use in the future.

Joe

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!