Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader - Problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
463 Views, 6 Replies

Leader - Problem

How dos it when i inserting text on drawing and the text has leader the leader dos not show?? when the hafe finich typing the text then the leader shows.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using the text command?

The leader is drawn first for me, using the text command.
(look in the options bar for the type of leader to use)

Joe
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Yes i am using the Text command
Message 4 of 7
Joe.Charpentier

Maybe you can post an image or a more thorough description of your problem, I'm not sure I understand.

Joe
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

It did fix it self but the problem was, when you select the text command and did have leader on it and you did go to the location where the text shut be. you click where the leader is going to start but no leader only green mark where is shut go and then you just have to manual put text and when you have finch typing the text.
Then the leader comes up on the drawing.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

I know this is an old post, but I have a user that just ran into the same issue with RAC2013.

When placing text using the "One Segment," "Two Segment" or "Curved" feature, the user cannot see his leader location(s) during placement.  After he types his text and hits <enter> he can then see where he placed the leader.

What did he do?  How can he get the visibility of the leader location back?

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

UPDATE:

He just let me know he figured it out. Sounds like he accidentally set the workset to one that was hidden. He's all fixed back up now.  Smiley Wink

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report