Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify the version of Revit Structure

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nyu
Participant
325 Views, 1 Reply

How to identify the version of Revit Structure

Dear Officer,

For research purpose, I need to use  Revit Structure 2012 Build 20110309_2315. Now I have already downloaded Revit Structure 2012 of Student version for free on line. I would like to know how I could check the detailed version number of my Revit Strucure 2012?  If it turns out to be that mine is not  "Revit Structure 2012 Build 20110309_2315".  Where could I download this one? 

Thanks!

Best,

Na 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: nyu

Build 20110309_2315 would have been the original released build without any service packs applied.

When you did your install, it probably asked you if you wanted to install the latest service pack during the install options.

You can't uninstall a service pack, so you would need to uninstall and reinstall, making sure to expand the options for Revit during the install and selecting the option to not install the latest service pack.

You can find the curernt version number by clicking on the help dropdown (next to the question mark in the upper right corner) and choosing "About Autodesk Revit".

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report