Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Column Schedule Grid References

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
scotthardie
556 Views, 3 Replies

Graphical Column Schedule Grid References

I have a project where columns have moved from one grid to another (imagine that).  Currently my sched is showing the offset dim from the grid a column was originally placed instead of the grid it is on.  Is there a simple way to correct this.  I know I can delete the column and place it again, but if there is a simpler way..........

Thanks, Scott

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nyempire
in reply to: scotthardie

Sometimes if you look at the element properties of that column, the grid location will show a drop down menu and you can select the offset of the grid or the new grids. 

Message 3 of 4
scotthardie

Thanks, I noticed that in the property box the grid location is given. However it does not allow me to change it.  I initially thought that by deleting the column and placing a new one that I would get the result I was looking for, that doesn't seem to work either.  Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, Scott

Message 4 of 4
tstephenson

check your grids line vertical extents they may be short then thevertical extents of your column.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report