Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Spot Coordinate Target

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
alb01
1608 Views, 2 Replies

Custom Spot Coordinate Target

Hi,

i am trying to change the look of the spot coordinate indicator. i have managed to change the arrowhead and the filled region of the target, but cannot get the surrounding circle and lines to change. i would also like to be able to extend the length of the text line. attached is a snap shot of what i am trying to achieve. I am sure this is possible but can't find the location of the spot co-ord family to make the change.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: alb01

For the circle, I suggest you to create a new spot elevation instead of the existing one.

And for the Extendable line, Use length parameter for dimensionning the line and need to create types.

Here is a video that shows all these steps

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/a0500613-6a7c-4f86-9e60-133e1a57004d

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 3

Wanted to take the post a step further. Can you into a Revit system family: spot coordinates and add a label that is editable so you can pull in the coordinates as well as give it a title for example Pile 001, next line N 2', w 5'. where Pile 001 is an editable label?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report