Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creative Scheduling same Autocad structure detaling

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
nhandayasd
985 Views, 13 Replies

Creative Scheduling same Autocad structure detaling

Hi Please help me creative Scheduling same  Autocad structure detaling

Please picture

Capture.PNG

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
CoreyDaun
in reply to: nhandayasd

Impossible to replicate with Revit's current abilities.

#1: You cannot have differing appearance between the title and the header font. (a minor issue)

#2: You cannot create multi-leveled headers.

#3. You cannot control the vertical justification of the font, nor can you set a fixed row or header height.

#4: You cannot combine multiple identical values into a single entry. It would be reported for each line.

#5. You cannot include tag annotations in your schedule.

#6: Including such details or diagrams would be even more impossible than the previous.

OriginalMarkedUp.png

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 14
nhandayasd
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thansk you.

But you could tutorial creative Scheduling same picture.

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 14
CoreyDaun

This Schedule should be simple to do - except for the "Shape" field. If you need help learning how to create a Schedule, consult WikiHelp for the basics. If you require assistance beyond that, don't hesitate to ask.

If you are desperate to get "Shape" into your schedule, then I have a crude method of achieving that in this thread.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 14
nhandayasd

Thanks you verry much.

So you can tutorial creative table "Shape". Please help me

Capture.PNG

Message 6 of 14
nhandayasd

Thanks you.

Yes.I are desperate to get "Shape".

You can for example "Shape". Please help me.???

Message 7 of 14
CoreyDaun

This is quite a bit of work, and it involves a small investment in a program.

As per the reference thread, you would need to get a True Type Font creation program. The product I used was High-Logic FontCreator. Then you would have to learn the program enough to create your symbols in place of some of the symbols you'll never use. I would strongly recommend making a copy of your standard font file as base-point, and modifying it from there. Then you can set the Schedule's font to your 'custom' font in Revit to use those 'shapes'.

The major drawback to this method is that everyone who needs to View the model will have to install your font file. This wasn't a problem for us since we plot everything in-house, so we just had to install it on all of our users' computers.

Message 8 of 14
nhandayasd

Good. Thanks you.

You can tutorial App type font to revit structure???

Thanks

Message 9 of 14
CoreyDaun

I'm not entirely understanding you. Once you have the font file (.ttf) created, install it to your computer's Fonts folder, C:\Windows\Fonts, most likely. One it is installed, you can use that font like any other font on your computer. In Revit, under the Appearance tab of the Schedule, you can set "Body text:" to that font.

Message 10 of 14
Priitl

#2 is doable

20120816-082143.png

CoreyDaun
in reply to: Priitl

Please elaborate on how you did that. What version are you using?

Thanks

Message 12 of 14
Priitl

This is available from ... I dont know what version did not have this possibilty. Currently 2013

16.08.2012_002.png

CoreyDaun

Alright, I see - that's another one I missed. That's been around since at least 2011. Thank you for the correction!

Message 14 of 14
A.wikipedia

Thanks you verry much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report