Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client asking is old revisions how

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
416 Views, 1 Reply

client asking is old revisions how

Hi,

Please guide this questions ,

I create central file and also multi user local files ,and moduled is completed all designers. client said one changes architect wise revised in

the project ,so revit user-1 change in the module and also as per architectureal wise changed revit structure user-2, all local files synchornized central file, but still client asking is old only , how to come back first modlue , because 50 sheet complete all discipline engineer for full module ,and changed in sheet around 10sheet ,and module 25% changed as per client changes

any option there ,or once again rework again

please guide immediately

and in future project in revit save document wise (sheet,module) ,document wise how to i instructions for my revit user team

Regards

A.DHANASEKAR

Tebodin Mukesh Consulting Enginners

India,Tamilnadu,chennai

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dhanasekar,

1st of all please make sure that your all "Local Files" are properly updated and saved or not as per your changes. Then "Save to Central file". I think it will be worked. If not work after this process then go to "Central File". Make it "Local file". "Copy" your all changes from your all "Local Files" and "Paste" them into that file. Then make it "Central File" again. I think it would be worked.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report