Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beams not visible

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gabecottam1
3137 Views, 2 Replies

Beams not visible

I have some beams that do not show up in plan view even though they are well within the view range for that plan view. Some beams are visible and some are not - it appears to have something to do with their height, but as stated the view range should easily encompass them all. Any thoughts?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gabecottam1

i had a similar situation, a high and low roof but i wanted to see both on the same roof plan. what i did was create a plan region and change my view range in tah plan region.
i don't know if this is what you are looking for? hope it helps
Message 3 of 3
cgallen916
in reply to: gabecottam1

I just had this same problem today.
Go into your 3D view, or cut a section where you know you have a beam (but it's not showing up) and select the beam and view the element properties. In the element properties for the beam, go to the bottom into Beam Properties/analytical model/ and vertical projection. This was set to the wrong level. I had to go and select all of my beams and either set it to 'auto-detect' or the level that you want your beam(s) to show up on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report