Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beam system tags to centerline instead of edge

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
haydenwse
586 Views, 2 Replies

beam system tags to centerline instead of edge

When using the beam system tags the arrow attaches to the near edge of the beam instead of to the center line.  On steel joists this is not a problem but if you are tagging full width members like precast hollow core or double tees the end result is that it looks like the last beam in the system is not the same as the rest.  I have attached a view of a double tee floor to show this. 

Is there any way to make the system tag arrowhead attach to center line instead of edge?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alan.quinn
in reply to: haydenwse

I cannot recreate what you are seeing. Did someone alter the tag? If you test in a blank out of the box file with default structural elements and the default tag what happens? If it respond correct (link my image) check your template (assuming your structure file came from your template). If it came from somewhere else track that firm down.

I have attached my test file. Thank for posting.

Message 3 of 3
haydenwse
in reply to: haydenwse

i stated in my question that this was on a precast concrete project.  I was able to recreate the condition by changing the steel beams to the out of the box precast double tees.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report