Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Structure 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
keithsippy
377 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Revit Structure 2013

Revit Structure 2013 is saying 1 out of 4 remaining and a box saying "preparing Revit content" (when loading from download for students) appears but! It will not load and taking hours to load even left it for a day and still it says the same? I removed and downloaded a new student download but the same? About 500gb spare on drive c.?

I would also like to get IES working with 2013 but I am told no plug in is available yet? Keith

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: keithsippy

Unlike previous years, there is no content in the installer, instead the installer downloads the libraries and other content during the installation process. Depending on the content selected, this can be quite a large amount of data to download.

If you have not already, I would try creating a deployment image, then running the image on the machine.

As for IES files, do you mean photometric files? If so, Revit does have the ability to have IES specified for lights.

Photometrics and IES Files

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report