Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 Update 2 is now available

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chuchumouth
2149 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 Update 2 is now available

All,

I am pleased to announce the release of Update 2 for Autodesk Revit Structure 2011, which is available via Live Update in the product or on Autodesk.com at http://www.autodesk.com/revitstructure-download.

The update can be applied to all languages of Autodesk Revit Structure 2011. We are still in the process of updating the various download pages for each language, but you can download the update from the English page in the meantime.

A list of the enhancements can be found on the download page, or you can click here for an English version of the list.

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
engr_mondo
in reply to: chuchumouth

REX error (external command) after updating RST 2011... why?
Regards,

Mondo
Message 3 of 4
chuchumouth
in reply to: engr_mondo

Hi Edmondo, this REX error doesn't sound normal to me. Could you please file immediately a support request in Subscription Center and let our product support team to diagnose further this issue with our development team. They might be able to give you some solutions.

Thanks

Wai

Message 4 of 4
pmbonsu
in reply to: chuchumouth

hi wai, i'm having lots of crashes with the extensions for load take-down. for gravity loads it works perfectly but when i want to do a lateral analysis of braced frame alone it keeps saying that there is a load and reaction imbalance and when i click on axial force maps for either gravity or lateral loads the system crashes. what is going on?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report