Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTODESK HAS STOPPED WORKING MESSAGE

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
saul.olmedo
310 Views, 1 Reply

AUTODESK HAS STOPPED WORKING MESSAGE

after installing, Revit 2013 doesnt successfully startup.....At startup it states, Autodesk has stopped working. I have uninstalled, redownloaded, and reinstalled over and over again. Ive tried all the different download methods (browser download, install now, Download now) . Im not sure if it has to do with my license activation or if i need a request code or anything like that. I have gotten passed the screen of entering my serial key and product # and it successfully passed but when it finally finishes the installation it states that it "has been successful" then i try to open it but it immediately states "AUTOCAD HAS STOPPED WORKING" and shuts down......please help

This is for the 3 year free student license............

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
luna.ye
in reply to: saul.olmedo

Hi,

Please update your graphics card driver to see if that might work. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

Please check if you're using IE10, if yes, try to uninstall 10 and back to IE8 or 9 see if that might work.

This video focus on the 3 areas that are the most common causes of crashes within Revit:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/video/youtube/watch-v-b3BUn...

Hope this helps.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Luna Ye
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report