Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Head Style

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
TrevN
3339 Views, 7 Replies

Arrow Head Style

Is there anyway to creat your own arrow head style?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: TrevN

No. You can customize one to a small degree under Manage tab » Additional Settings▼Arrowheads, but you are limited to the following Arrow Styles as your basis (as of Revit 2014):

• Diagonal
  • Arrow
  • Heavy End Tick Mark
  • Dot
  • Elevation Target
  • Datum Triangle
  • Box
  • Loop
Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
TrevN
in reply to: CoreyDaun

OK, thanks.

Another disapointment to deal with!

Message 4 of 8
TrevN

What about the North Arrow Symbol, can that be changed?

I seem to be missing something if it can!

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
TrevN

Sorted.

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
IMCornish

Do you know if the developers will either give users access to edit Arrow Styles or add some more in future releases? My convention has always been a 'Diagonal Cross' which I was able to create in AutoCAD Architecture.
Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
Message 7 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: IMCornish

I have no idea, but I wouldn't expect to ever gain access to creating custom Arrowhead Styles (though I would love to be wrong!), and it took *how* long before Loop Leaders were introduced? If anything, they may add more Styles in the future according to demand. Perhaps the AUGI Wish List is the best place to go with this request.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 8 of 8
IMCornish

Thanks Corey, have done as you say and added a wish.
Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report