Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytical Check

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
494 Views, 5 Replies

Analytical Check

I have the automatic checks for member supports and analytical/physical model consistency turned on in Structural Settings...

However, if I ignore the message at the time it appears, but wish to address the issue later, does anyone now how I can re-run the check???

Regards,
Charles
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: Anonymous

All the warnings created by the "Analytical support check" and consistancy check can be be found in the "Review Warnings" dialog box. (available from the "Tools" menu.)

Joe
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Joe.

It seems to me though that "Review Warnings" is a static / historical list of warnings that have been presented(?)

I want to be able to re-run the check(s) to see which, if any, problems still do exist.

Charles
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Turn the checks off and then on again. It will ask you if you want to run checks at that time.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Yep, that does it. thanks.
The Review Warnings... does also remove items that no longer apply - I stand corrected. Thanks all.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I was wondering how to re-run member support checks for Revit Structure 2012. I tried:

a) turning the checks off and then on again - but the warning messages no longer appear the second time around.

b) selecting the member and then looking for the warnings under the Modify tab - but there are no warnings associated to the unsupported member.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Melissa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report