Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{3D}

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
lopaya
253 Views, 2 Replies

{3D}

Hi, Everybody,

I haven't used Revit for a long time. 

Today,  I realized that I lost {3D} under 3D Views in Project Browser after I created a file by Revit 2014. Now only View 1 - Analytical under 3D Views.

Who can help me to find {3D} back?

Thanks in advance.

paya

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: lopaya

Hi Paya,

If your 3D View still exists within the Project, you can locate it by right-clicking on "Views" at the top of the Project Browser and selecting "Search...". If you cannot find it with this tool, then it may have been deleted from the Project, in which there is no way to restore it without using the Undo tool (if possible). In order to create a new "{3D}" View, go to the View Tab » 3D View ▼ Default 3D View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
lopaya
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hi, Corey,

I found {3D} back by using your suggestion 2 that "go to the View Tab » 3D View ▼ Default 3D View.". 

Big Thanks!

paya

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report