Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shafts modeled in Revit dont show up in ifc-export, Revit 2023

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
larserikhallgren
91 Views, 1 Reply

Shafts modeled in Revit dont show up in ifc-export, Revit 2023

Hi, when I have made a ifc export from my model, I cant see all the shafts I have made in the ifc model. They are not made in one singel sketch due to different heights, so they are in different groups of one or more sketch. And therefor it makes it even more strange when one shaft of a sketch with one or more sketched shafts shows up and the other shaft of the sketch isnt.

I attach two screen dumps, one from the Revit model, and the other from within the ifc model. In the picture with the model from Revit I have marked with green the groups of shafts that are in the same sketch, and with purple I have marked those who are missing in the ifc-model.

I´ve tried to alter the configuration of thicked boxes in the settings for the export without a positive solution. 

/Lars-Erik Hallgren

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Shaft-opening-does...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report