Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoning Groups

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
revitworkbench
373 Views, 3 Replies

Zoning Groups

Is there a way to allocate a model group to a zone? I am trying to schedule pipe and fittings by zone but the problem is I am using the same model group in both zones. And you cant add a project parameter to a model group.  Any work arounds for this? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I am not sure of how you are able to schedule pipes and fittings and group it by Zone. From what I know pipes are not aware of room/space/zone location since they could be across two zones.

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 4

I was assigning them manually, since my zone parameter is a project parameter, sorry I didnt make that clear, but it wont let me assign the stuff in model groups independently according to where they are places.??

Message 4 of 4

I guess the best thhing to do is to duplicate the groupe and use it for the other zone where you need to edit the group and assign the piping and the fittings into Zone2 and then save. You have no choice

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-FAD75245-43ED-4230-9CD4-3C0EFDACB533

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report