Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Panelboards Suck

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1160 Views, 3 Replies

Your Panelboards Suck

Come on Autodesk, You have got to do something about the panelboards. I wish we never bought this damn program
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Be more specific. I have yet to find a decent distribution panelboard that is actual physical size. 480V and 480Y/277V, 3 Phase, physical size = 3' w x 1' d, AND SOMETIMES LARGER, floor or wall mount, with the ability to have spares... we don't even do industrial, this is a quite common item in nearly every building, yet we do not have it yet. I can't imagine how industrial does anything... they have MUUUUUCH larger electrical equipment.

They are getting closer, but... not quite there yet. All the panelboards are either the same size, or laughably tiny. Message was edited by: sschwartz
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I was talking about the Schedule. I created a desent family, but hte schedule is not even usable. It is Hard to read, not editable and if you try to customize it, one little mistake and it converts bact to its default size. Something better be done by the the 3 release or We sjut might go somewhere else.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Wishlist item?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report