Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has purchased support?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SATX
330 Views, 2 Replies

Who has purchased support?

I am new to Revit MEP.  I could either purchase live support or rely on this forum (or both).

How many of you have been able to get the help you needed from this forum to be able to get out of a jamb and get back to making progress on your projects?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: SATX

As you can see from the lack of response to your post here, sometimes the responses from these (and other) forums can be unpredictable. Posts/Threads can be missed, may not be explained well enough, or perhaps no one knows - all of these can happen and you'll end up sitting and waiting for a response that may never come. But often, a well-composed question will get a response if anyone has one. The regulars are typically very willing to help, which is typically their motivation for being here.

In contrast, the purchased support will always be reliably available. If you choose to use the forums (which is recommended even if you purchase support), I would suggest perusing more than this forum alone. One such would be AUGI.com.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
tkendrick
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Support and subscription are highly recommended. As CADastrophe stated, the forums can provide help, (trying searching first). I have certainly found and received answers here. But there have been times where I needed help now so I could continue being productive. Being able to call your Reseller/Support is valuable.

With subscription you'll have access to all the upgrades and latest versions. Plus in the multiple versions of Revit world we live in, you'll be able to access multiple versions.

----
Use this link to tell Autodesk about features you need:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report