Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Panels For Render

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Thomas
305 Views, 1 Reply

Wall Panels For Render

Hello All,

What we have is a stud with a wall panel on each side and a 2" air gap in between.  We also have a separate wall with only 1 panel and Air behind it so that if we switch from single to double we don't have to realign the walls.  For regular plans and such our current wall works great.  We just set the panel thickness and air gap in the wall type and voila.

However, when I try to render a realistic image of an exploded room the walls look like they are solid (no air gap).  I've tried using Glass instead of Air, but nothing I try works right. 

For now I've resulted to creating a 'render' type of wall that is only the panel.  We don't render very often so it will do for this project, but it would be very nice to have it work correctly.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alan.quinn
in reply to: Thomas

I understand your wall is not renderign as expected. Can you please post a screen shot and test file demonstrating the issue? Purge the file prior to uploading it. Also, let me know what version of Revit you are working in.

Thanks for posting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report