Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View rotation won't work

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
marco.defina
2425 Views, 8 Replies

View rotation won't work

Hello,

i have a view that i will rotate of 90 degrees. I select the cut region, i try to rotate but the view stay in the same position.

1.JPG

Thank you

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
CoreyDaun
in reply to: marco.defina

Does the View have a Scope Box assigned to it? If so, it will not rotate.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9
marco.defina
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Smiley Very Happy yes is the scope box...Thanks

In the sheets are the same thing?

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

Message 4 of 9
CoreyDaun

-Marco- wrote:

"In the sheets are the same thing?"

Sorry, I don't know what you mean, exactly.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 9
marco.defina

In the drawings...

Here:

1.JPG

Message 6 of 9
CoreyDaun

Yes, the Views that are listed beneath the Sheet (expanded list of attached Views) are the exact same as the Views that are listed in the other part of the Project Browser. It's a nice convenience to be able to expand that list and double-click on a View to open it without having to dig through the Project Browser.

Message 7 of 9
marco.defina

yes i know, the question is, can i here rotate the views to put in my titleblock? Or is the same with scope box won't rotate?

Message 8 of 9
CoreyDaun

OK - Sorry. Not really. One cannot use the Rotate command with Viewports.

When a Viewport is selected, a drop-down menu appears on the Options Bar (just below the Ribbon) in which you can choose to rotate the Viewport 90° Clockwise or 90° Counter-clockwise. Note that this also causes the View Title to rotate, so this is unlikely to suit your needs.

Message 9 of 9
marco.defina

OK FIND!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report