Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victaulic-IPS-Mechanical-T Outlet Style 920-920N

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
magnolouis
2357 Views, 3 Replies

Victaulic-IPS-Mechanical-T Outlet Style 920-920N

Hi All,

I need an advice on how to fixed Victaulic fitting problem particularly the ff.(Victaulic-IPS-Mechanical-T Outlet Style 920-920N) Here attached is the error report when I try to load I notice it comes to be a part of Pipe Accecsories but it supposed to be in the Fittings. I tried to find out but I failed..

Thanks in Advance

L.Magno

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: magnolouis

This matter may be related to the way Revit changed how it handles Lookup Tables. Previously, Lookup Tables were stored in a dedicated directory, whereas now (Revit 2014) they are stored within the Family itself. Before loading the Family into the Project, open the Family file in order to upgrade it. This should correct the Lookup Table issue, and possibly correct your problems here.

FYI - I've heard that Victaulic's Families are notorious for having problems. There are a few threads about them - search this board to find them. They may have some useful information.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
rschoch
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Victaulic has updated their families to 2014.  They have new IPS downloads for the Style 920-920N and the #50/51 Reducer.  See link http://www.victaulic.com/en/downloads/cad-files-software/autodesk-revit-mep/.

They create there own Revit families in house and are able solve your issues, just use the vicsoft@victaulic.com email address.

Message 4 of 4
danielkazado
in reply to: magnolouis

Hi,

After you download the new family for 2014, you shall use the Mech. T in routing reference as Tap. You shall not insert manually but with routing reference. There is still some minor model problem for which I am talking with victualic and they are very kind and helpful.

Please try with tap routing reference with the new family , if still any problem I may help.

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report