Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valve line type

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
pverduzco
353 Views, 1 Reply

valve line type

In Revit 2013 

I have a Deionized water return line that’s is hidden line type. The valve that I placed on this line is also taking on the line type. How and where can I go to edit the line type for this valve specifically on this system. ?

the Detail Level is in Medium. 

the visual style is Hidden

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pverduzco

If a Line Pattern is being assigned by the System Graphics Overrides, then it will be bestowed upon the fittings and accessories connected to that System as well. Based on the priority of the Overrides, you have two options, each of which will have to be performed in every View in which the valve appears:

1. Create a View Filter that effects that Family (or even the entire Category), add it to the necessary Views, and set the Lines Override to "Solid".

2. Select the element(s), right-click, and go to 'Override Graphics in View' » 'By Element...' and set the Pattern Override to "Solid".

Just let us know if you run into any difficulties with this.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report