Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using visibility graphics

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
seanrafferty808
406 Views, 2 Replies

Using visibility graphics

I'm turning the grid of the structural links in all of our sheets. There are about 100+ sheets. Is there a way to turn off the grid of all structural links for all sheets as opposed to turning them off in individual sheets?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: seanrafferty808

Are any of the links set to "Custom" (under Visibility/Graphics Overrides » Revit Links) in ANY of the Views? If not, then you can create a View *Template* that only affects the Link's V/G settings.

Otherwise, I don't know of another way beside opening the Linked Project and deleting the Grids from there.

*Edited, corrected "Filter" to "Template"

Thanks, Julian!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3

View Template that turns off the grid annotation category in the linked file. You can apply only the Revit links VG of the view templarte to your 100+ views.

I think that is what CADastrophe was alluding to rather than filters.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report