Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update/Service Packs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
magnolouis
295 Views, 3 Replies

Update/Service Packs

Hi Guys,

"This update release could not be installed because it is not requried for the version of Revit 2014 that is not installed in your computer"

We have in opur office ABS Premium with annual subcriptions so update is not a problem. We have new workstattions with new license but when I try to install update this error pops up and I dont know what to do. Does anyone have idea how to resolve this or causes this? attached is the error snapshot

Thanks in advance..

L.Magno

Revit Update Error.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: magnolouis

The updates are specific to the full version, LT, and to each of the flavors (Architecture, Structure, MEP), so make sure that you are installing the updates that correspond to your installed version (i.e. installing an MEP update won't work if you have the full version installed).

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
magnolouis
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Corey,

Thanks but I dont see the use of the Dish Logo or Or Communication Center because only from there I got this update, correct me if Im wrong please. I also informed our IT about this issue and still Im waiting the thing is Im having some trouble when modeling that I think service pack updfate have something to do with it.

Thanks..

L.Magno

Revit BIM Modeler

Message 4 of 4
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: magnolouis

I would make sure that you are installing the Update for Revit 2014 (not any of the discipline or LT versions). You can find Update Release 3 for 2014 below:

Revit 2014 Update Release 3

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report