Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Conversion

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GHASEM_ARIYANI
403 Views, 3 Replies

Unit Conversion

hi

We are in metric units.

I family got to download The unit is inches.

Is there any way all units will convert inches to metric.

Manually takes a long time.

Units.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Well, in that dialog box, set the discipline to "Common" and change the Length parameter to a metric unit.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I guess I do not understand.

If I change the units to meters ,Just same changes.

I want all units to metric changes, simultaneously, Like, area, volume, size pipe ...

????

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4

Oh, no, that's not going to happen like that. Because each set of units has choices, preferences. Such as centimeters, milimeters, meters, etc.... How could Revit "know" all your preferences for each type of unit?

Or, simply use a metric template to start your projects.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report