Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uncolor ducts

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
revitworkbench
301 Views, 3 Replies

Uncolor ducts

So I know how to color scheme ducts but how do you take it off? How do I remove the color scheme? you would think its obvious but its not...Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

If it is indeed a Color Scheme that is applying the color overrides, then under the View's Properties you can click the button beside "Color Scheme" and select "(none)" from the list of schemes on the left side of the following dialog.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
revitworkbench
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Ah, Thanks, I had to select none in both Color Scheme and System Color Scheme. But thanks!

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

I was just coming back to add that - glad you caught it!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report