Ok so now for some reason when I print, it is only printing my annotations and dimensions and leaving out all my model categories. Yet I can plainly see them on my sheet. Has anyone run into this before, or maybe know what the cause might be? Bause Im stumped! thanks!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Are you printing with Raster Processing (under Print Setup)? If so, I would suggest switching it to Vector Processing.
Try the following:
1. If this is a Worksharing file close it > re-open with Audit checked > Purge > then save-as > project > Options (lower right of save window) > check off Save this file as a new central after save > re-name and save > close > re-open and test printing. Also, check your Warnings.
2. Do you get the same results if you try printing from another PC?
3. Do all users get the same results?
4. Can you print to PDF?
5. Do you have large coordinates? Open the default 3D view > on keyboard hit ZA (zoom all) > can you see the geometry or this it get really small? If if go small you have an element out in space > find it and delete it.
6. Did the geometry get bigger than the 20 limit?
7. Did a CAD import land outside the 20 mile limit?
Let me know your results.