Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferring MEP project from Revit 2013 to Revit 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
revitworkbench
544 Views, 2 Replies

transferring MEP project from Revit 2013 to Revit 2014

hi, I have a question transferring a Revit 2013 project to a 2014 project. I have several systems in place, and when I transfer to a Revit 2014 at least get the error message that tells me that I can't find the lookup tables. Now I know Revit 2014 has the lookup tables associated inside the family for each fitting. But in Revit 2013 tables are outside of the family. What is the procedure for transferring all Revit lookup tables so they all end up in the right spot in the right family?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have been experiencing this same problem and am also looking for a "simple/easy" way to do this. I tried to reload pipe fittings from the 2014 libraries, but that does not seem to help. Anyone find a good way to correct this?

Message 3 of 3
jade.l
in reply to: jamisonj1998

Please try this prosedure:
1. Open Revit 2014
2. Check the lookup table path for RVT 2014, the default path is C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2014\Lookup Tables
3. Copy all the .csv file your fittings use to that path
4. Open the fittings to upgrade
5. Save the fittings then the lookup will be inside the family.

If you get warnings that not find the tables, it indicates that the .csv is not in the lookup table path.

jade.l

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report