Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Project Standards

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2560 Views, 2 Replies

Transfer Project Standards

The architect has created a new phase within their model that I am trying to transfer to our MEP model.  I have both models open, and when in the MEP model I transfter project standards, select the arch link at the top & check phase settings and hit ok, however the phase is not transfering over.  Any Ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

Phases do not carry over using the Transfer Project Standards tool. You will have to manually create them, and then assign the correct Phase Mapping to all applicable linked Revit files. Just ask if you need any more info.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I have phase mapped 3 linked building files into a site file and it’s all working fine, however I want to bind to improve my workflow. Is there a way to do this without elements in the linked file all being bound onto one phase? This is what is happening for me on 2014 and I don’t want to have to go through the laborious process of reassigning all the elements into their appropriate phases. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried doing this before and after transferring project standards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report