Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Grilles

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
RJServoss
2296 Views, 3 Replies

Transfer Grilles

How do you all set up transfer grilles? When I use an air terminal family on either end of the transfer, typically air terminals have their flow set to preset, and having both ends of the system set to preset results in an error. If I use a modified end cap family to represent both ends of the transfer, I don't get any errors or warnings, but I also don't get an air terminal family that can be scheduled with the other air terminals. I have created an air terminal family with the flow configuration set to calculated for the sole purpose of handling transfers, but am not all that happy with this set up. How do you all handle transfer grilles?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

this link may help

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?122490-Transfer-Grilles

let me know what do you think about it

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 4
RJServoss
in reply to: RJServoss

The solution proposed in that forum is exactly how I already handle the issue. If that's the best option, then that's what I'll continue to do, but I was really hoping to hear some other options to see if there is a better way of doing it.

Rick Servoss, PE, LEED AP BD+C l Associate
LORING Consulting Engineers
1130 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20036-3915
Direct: 202.742.1464 l Main Office: 202.296.6583 l Fax: 202.296.6953
Email: rservoss@loringengineers.com l Visit us: www.loringengineers.com
[cid:image002.jpg@01CF1CF9.BD8ECAC0]
Message 4 of 4

then give me time and i will try to figure out something

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report