Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title block in color and the rest in blak

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Mehdi.Kardehi
1815 Views, 4 Replies

Title block in color and the rest in blak

Hi All,

I have the company logo in the title block and thats why I need my title block to be printed in color but for the mechanical services,etc I want things to be black when printing....can someone please tell me how this is achievable?

Regards,

Mehdi

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mehdi.Kardehi

I am having this issue too. I can either plot my services in colour and the logos in colour or services in mono and logos in mono.

Does anyone have a solution as a drawing in black and white with colour logos looks much more professional.

Message 3 of 5
CoreyDaun

You cannot print with both Black Lines and with Color at the same time. You would have to modify your Views or create dedicate ones with only black lines displayed to attach to your Sheet Views.

If you are interested in a more outlandish method, create a new Yes/No Instance Project Parameter named "BlackMode" that applied to ALL Categories. Create a new View Filter that applies to ALL Categories with the Filter Rule: "BlackMode" "equals" "Yes". Add this View Filter to all of your relevant Views/View Templates at the top of the list with the Line and Pattern colors set to black (just color, not line pattern). Create a new Multi-Category Schedule that contains only this Project Parameter as a Field and disable "itemize every instance". Now, before printing, you can use this Schedule to very easily change "BlackMode" to "Yes" for every element in the Project at once, thereby invoking the "BlackMode" View Filter across the board. Mind you, this method will not work to force elements in Linked Models to become black.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
Mehdi.Kardehi
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks Correy...sounds like a very long procedure....but will do if it's the only way of making it work Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 5
cstok008

Insert your company's logo as an image on the titleblock family. Then load into project, print black and white on the print options browser and your logo should still be in color. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report