Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Leader Line

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
CarrieHoffman02
462 Views, 3 Replies

Text Leader Line

With multi-line text, we normally like to put a line with our leader to show that all this text goes with this leader. Is there a way I can add this line to the leader instead of having to draw it each time? Please see picture.

Thanks

Carrie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Not that I have come across.

Have you thought about perhaps using User defined keynotes to deal with this instead of text? That way there is some intelligent link between the object and the annotation, even though the annotation will be a number in a symbol or something similar, rather than using dumb text? Also handy if it is a repetitive note both in the project and in future projects.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 4

Currently all this text is on our details that I am transferring to Revit. We wouldn't use keynotes on details. I do use user defined keynotes in the model. Carrie
Message 4 of 4
lanl
in reply to: CarrieHoffman02

Hi carriehall42,

Currently, Revit doesn't provide such customization setting for Leader.

I would encourage you that report such wish list here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794 

You can use the form in the link to tell us what you think about our products, their features, and any improvements you would like to see. Then related people will read all the feedback recieved and take what our customers have to say very seriously.

Thanks.

Lei Lan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report