Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take off Fitting

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
GHASEM_ARIYANI
455 Views, 5 Replies

Take off Fitting

I am trying to Fitting the image below in the Family environment to make parametric, But I can not ,Please can someone

make a file share to learn how to be made Take off(Size change) parts of the circuit to be used.

Air-plane2.jpg

Air-picture.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Sorry, I cannot really help you on this one, but perhaps you can start with an existing Family of similar build, find some tutorials or walkthroughs on YouTube, or even find a Manufacturer who has such a Family already created.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hi

Thanks for your answer.

Do you like this website Training can define?

Because,Ducts We are all like this.

If this issue is not resolved Using Revit MEP in the  We  standard are Worthless.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun

I would say that Revit can do this, but I'm primarily Electrical and not terribly proficient with complex Duct Fittings as of now. This forum (as well as others) are great for solving problems but is by no means a replacement for actual training. There may be more Mechanical Revit experts readily available on other forums such as AUGI.com or revitforum.org that can provide help for this specific situation.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hi

Thank you

I did not intend disrespect

hope of  Forgive the my audacity .

Message 6 of 6
CoreyDaun

gh_ar wrote:

"I did not intend disrespect 

hope of  Forgive the my audacity."

No worries! I didn't see anything negative in your response, nor did I mean to have any negativity in my response. No need for forgiveness at all! Smiley Happy

I was just suggesting the other forums because I want you to get the help you need, and you may have a better chance of finding a Mechanical expert there. You questions are very welcome here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report