Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supply air flow (calculated)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
damiano.zurlo
1648 Views, 0 Replies

supply air flow (calculated)

hi there, 
from an Italian forum, I found this interesting topic, and, I'd like to open and share a discussion in order to understand much more point of view(s).
The goal is to solve a simple test of calculation in revit: heating and cooling demand, in order to determine which (supply) air flow rate is necessary to the terminals (diffuser->VAV) in case of only air mech. system.
According to the EU UNI 10339 codes, the user should aspect a 50mc/h and revit gives 5000mc/h as a result for a single spaces.
So this, simply means that there is something wrong: in your opinion, where is the mistake?
Even reading the pubblications related to the method that Revit use(s) for calculation, I'd like to understand by your help, if you've any suggestions, where to find the solution(s) in this case. Psychometric values are already checked, there is no alert.

test:
3 simple thermal spaces, encompassed in 1thermal zone. Compute the heat/cooling loss and determine the (supply) air flow calculated on the base of which you've to design the mechanical system.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report