Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaсe and zone

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
336 Views, 3 Replies

Spaсe and zone

Good day!
I want to exclude from the area (Zone) ​​the space under the raised-floor and calculate only space of the room.
I need to calculate the HVAC  parameter - for the design of the cleanroom for the microelectronic production.

How can I subtract "unnecessary" space from zone?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

Change the refernce level of the space so it starts from the finished floor and not the structural slab level.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: julianjameson8403

Thak you, julianjameson8403

How can I change ref. level? Its not active.. Smiley Sad

Offset - give me mistake, when i try to raise it...

"Less than offset the estimated height (space)"

Where is my mistake?

Message 4 of 4
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

Looking at your screen shots it looks like you only have views for Level 1.

In the properties of the levels there is a parameter for computational height. It seems that in the default templates the normal level no longer has default computational height and it is set to 0.0. For you to be able to add an offset to your space you need to move the computational height above the proposed offset. For example if you have a base offset of 500mm you will need to ensure you have a computational height of 500mm or more.

Don't forget that as Computational Height is a Type Parameter then you may want to make another type of level specifically to deal with this.

Either do the above or just add another view for the next level up and delete the space from the view (it will remain in the project wih all the values you have inputted) and then place it on the new level.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report