Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space not wrapping

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Thomas
220 Views, 1 Reply

Space not wrapping

So I just got a file from an architect and linked it into our template and I having issues getting the spaces to wrap around the roofs.  While testing I created a new file from a Mechanical Template and it worked fine.  I then copied the walls/roofs and it didn't work.  I created another file from a Construction Template and it didn't work!  

See the image attached.  Exact same walls/roof structure.  Created in Mechanical Template and copied directly to the Construction Template.  The big X is the Space Reference.  Spaces have exactly same properties.  Is there another setting I know know about or something?  (Note: Architectural & Structural Templates are working the same as Constuction: IE Spaces only working right when start with Mech Template.)  BTW: Revit 2014.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
casquatch
in reply to: Thomas

Thomas,

Is your architectural link set to "Room Bounding"? This can be found by selecting the link in a view and opening up the "Type Properties" from the properties tool palette.

Thanks,
Casey

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report