Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Service In Plan For Clarity

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KEOSTE
303 Views, 2 Replies

Showing Service In Plan For Clarity

Hi this is not really a big problem, just something thats bugging me, guess its because in still used to Autocad but anyway...

I have produced two designs in Revit MEP 2011 one for cable containment and the other is a heating layout. In both designs i have shown services running directly above other services, (ie F&R pipes running along the walls  & cable tray running above ladder rack route) as it might  be in a real installation. Now this is great in section or 3d view but in the plan view it is difficult to see the below services.  

I was wondering if any off you guys have any preference as to how you layout out your services for clarity in plan view

Cheers

Steve

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
thombrady
in reply to: KEOSTE

Why not just show a 3D view as a callout or section if you cannot see it good in plan view?

Message 3 of 3
KEOSTE
in reply to: KEOSTE

Thanks for the reply. yes your right, I may aswell take advantage of the tools available and show sections where needed and try and move on from Autocad. Smiley Happy Cheers 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report