Revit MEP

Active Contributor
ceaves
Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)
Accepted Solution

Shifting extrusions created with EQ

89 Views, 1 Replies
09-25-2013 09:15 AM

I’ve created this family that is mounted on two channel skid extrusions. I used the EQ command on them. I’ve tried making them separately, copied and mirrored, but I end up with the same problem.

When I load the family they shift on SOME of the types, mostly the larger ones. I can’t figure out why.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit the extrusion for the skids, delete and recreate the dimensional constraints for the skid widths (4"), and then select them and click the lock icon to constrain them to that width.

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Shifting extrusions created with EQ

09-26-2013 06:01 AM in reply to: ceaves

Edit the extrusion for the skids, delete and recreate the dimensional constraints for the skid widths (4"), and then select them and click the lock icon to constrain them to that width.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.